Cube Stereo 120 Race 29 Suspension Bike
Cube?s Stereo 120 Race 29 Suspension Bike offers class-leading trail performance and an inspiring, entertaining ride. This is due to the combination of Cube?s lightweight hydroformed 7005 alloy frame with Fox forks 32 Rhythm and a Fox Float DPS EVOL rear shock. Combining these top-quality components with this frame has resulted in the Stereo 120 Race 29er providing consistent and super-smooth smooth handling over all terrain types.
Shimano SLX/XT Components
Driving the Stereo 120 Race is Shimano?s SLX/XT drivetrain, which with its 34x24T chainset and 11-42T cassette, will help you power up to speed on the flats and conquer long climbs with ease. Then, when it?s time to descend you?ve got XT hydraulic disc brakes on board to finely control your speed or kill it in an instant.
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, triple butted, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
- Fork: Fox 32 Rhythm, 2-position sweep-adjust GRIP damper, tapered steerer, 15x110mm dropouts, 120mm travel
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 184x44mm, open/medium/firm modes
- Shock Hardware: Top: 30x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, tapered, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Cube Performance Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Pro, 740mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-clamp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, direct mount, side swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, direct attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, hydraulic disc brake (180/180)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000 34x24T, 175mm (180mm for 23″ frame size)
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55, 28/28 spokes, 15x110mm/12x142mm
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, kevlar, 2.25?
- Saddle: Selle Italia X3
- Seatpost: Cube Performance, 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 12.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
53cm (21″), 48cm (19″), 58cm (23″), 43cm (17″)