Cube Stereo 120 Pro 27.5 Suspension Bike
Setting the standard for reliability and outstanding trail riding performance, Cube?s Stereo 120 Pro 27.5 Suspension Bike will help you to get the most of your trail sessions. The frame features an advanced four-bar suspension system that?s backed up by a Manitou Radium Expert to tame the roughest trails. Up front, there?s a RockShox Judy Silver TK air fork, which smooths out the rock gardens and features 32mm stanchions for ultra-precise steering.
Slick Shifts and Powerful Braking
The Stereo 120 Pro also boasts a Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain, which will quickly get you up to speed and provides the range you need for long and technical climbs. Plus, on the way back down, Shimano?s XT hydraulic disc brakes offer you fine descending control and awesome stopping power.
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, advanced hydroforming, triple butted, ETC 4-link, AXH
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, PushLoc, 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 120mm
- Rear Shock: Manitou Radium Expert RL, 184x44mm, rebound adjust, lockout
- Shock Hardware: Top: 30x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, tapered, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-clamp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, hydraulic disc brake (180/180)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 36x26T, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Answer Atac MA, 15x110mm / 12x142mm, tubeless-ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 27.5×2.25″
- Pedals: Cube Aluminium MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
46cm (18″), 40.5cm (16″)