Cube Stereo 120 29 Suspension Bike
Built around the same frame and rear shock as the Stereo Pro model, the Stereo 120 29 Suspension Bike is designed to help you to get the most of your trail sessions. The frame has an advanced four-bar suspension system that?s backed up by a Manitou Radium Expert to tame the roughest trails. This is combined with a Manitou Markhor Boost fork with Boost spacing for super-precise handling and 100mm of bump-swallowing travel.
Shimano Deore/XT Drivetrain
To help the performance of the Stereo 120 29er?s tough and lightweight frame and smooth suspension shine through, Cube chose a durable and reliable drivetrain and powerful brakes. This includes the ever dependable Shimano 2×10 Deore and XT components and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, giving you the range you need for all terrains and the braking power to push yourself to the limit in all conditions.
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, advanced hydroforming, triple butted, ETC 4-link, AXH
- Fork: Manitou Markhor Air, tapered steerer, 15x110mm spacing, 120mm travel
- Rear Shock: Manitou Radium Expert RL, 184x44mm, rebound adjust, lockout
- Shock Hardware: Top: 30x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, tapered, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-clamp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M617-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brake, 180/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M617, 36x22T, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Answer Atac MA, 15x110mm / 12x142mm, tubeless-ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 29×2.25″
- Pedals: Cube Aluminium MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Blue
58.5cm (23″), 53cm (21″)