Cube Stereo 120 27.5 Suspension Bike
The Stereo 120 27.5 Suspension Bike has been a firm favourite model in Cube?s full suspension range for quite some time. Cube?s Agile Trail Geometry and an impressive spec list guarantee fun, control and comfort on the trails. With just the right amount of travel from the adjustable Manitou air forks, the Stereo 120 swallows up the bumps so you can concentrate on enjoying the ride.
Shimano Deore/XT Drivetrain
With a Shimano Deore and XT components mix and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, you?ve got all you need to crank up the speed, blast up the climbs and conquer the most technical descents. Also, the Stereo 120 rolls on super-tough Answer Atac wheels that are wrapped with Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres for amazing cornering grip and a low rolling resistance.
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, triple butted, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
- Fork: Manitou Markhor Air, tapered steerer, 15x110mm dropouts, 120mm travel
- Rear Shock: Manitou Radium Expert RL, 184x44mm, rebound adjust, lockout
- Shock Hardware: Top: 30x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, tapered, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Cube Performance Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Pro, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-clamp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M617-D, direct mount, side swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake (180/180)
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M617, 36x22T, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Answer Atac MA, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm / X12, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25″
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seatpost: Cube Performance, 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.