Ghost Square Cross 1.8 City Bike
The Ghost Square Cross 1.8 City Bike is a super versatile crossover bike. It has a tidy urban style and offers a highly efficient ride on the road and off it too. This is thanks to its SR Suntour forks with 50mm travel, so if the road turns into a dirt or gravel track you don?t have to turn around.
Shimano Drivetrain and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
An ideal choice for daily commuting, exploring the countryside or a cycling holiday, the Square Cross 1.8 is equipped for every riding situation. Shimano?s reliable Altus 3×9-speed drivetrain has the gear range you need to quickly get up to speed, up the steepest climbs and over challenging terrain. Plus, should the weather take a turn for the worse on your ride, Tektro?s hydraulic disc provide consistent braking performance in all conditions.
- Frame: Square Cross AL Aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour SF14 NEX DS-700c, Travel: 50mm
- Chainset: Shimano FC-M371, 48/36/26T
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Altus SL-M2000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M370
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M2000 9-Speed, Shadow Design
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG-200-9, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Formula DC 22 QR
- Rear Hub: Formula DC 20 QR
- Front Rim: Rodi Excalibur XC 622x19mm 32H
- Rear Rim: Rodi Excalibur XC 622x19mm 32H
- Tyres: Continental Speed Ride 42-622
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285 2/2 Piston, 160/160mm rotors
- Handlebars: Ghost Low Riser Square, Width: 680mm; Rise: 15mm; Diameter: 31.8mm
- Stem: Ghost Square, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Justek 3050 DRN
- Seatpost: Ghost SP-DC1, 31.6mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
52cm (20.5″), 57cm (22.5″)