Fuji Sportif 2.3 Road Bike
The Fuji Sportif 2.3 Road Bike is designed primarily to be versatile and to provide performance. Taking its geometry from Fuji’s top-range Gran Fondo endurance bikes, the Sportif has a long wheelbase and a tall headtube to position the rider for efficiency and reduction of arm and back strain during longer rides. The endurance geometry and great specification make the Sportif 2.3 an excellent option for training rides, casual cycling in the countryside, charity Sportif’s and long group rides with friends.
- Main Frame: A2-SL Alloy tapered seatstays & chainstays with rack mount, forged-road dropout with 1 eyelet & replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-770 Carbon integrated with 1 1/8″ Alloy steerer
- Crankset: Fuji forged alloy, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Aero Road w/ clips & straps
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris, 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Claris, STI, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-32T, 8-Speed
- Chain: KMC HV700, 8-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Corsa DPM27, double wall, 24/28h, Formula road hubs
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c
- Brakeset: Alloy dual pivot, 47mm-57mm reach
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris, STI
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8″ integrated
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4? sweep
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7?
- Bar Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 344, Steel rails
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 Alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight: 10.41kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
52cm (20.5″), 54cm (21.25″), 49cm (19.25″)