Fuji Sportif 1.5 Disc Road Bike
The Sportif 1.5 Disc Road Bike bases its geometry on Fuji’s top-end Grand Fondo endurance bike, featuring a longer wheelbase and taller headtube. This geometry puts you in an efficient riding position, whilst also reducing the strain on your arms and lower back. Super-versatile and kitted out with ultra-reliable Shimano Tiagra components, the Sportif 1.5 Disc will not just help you to endure challenging rides, but to thrive on them.
- Frame: A2-SL alloy tapered seatstays & chainstays with rack mount, flat mount disc & replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-440 full-carbon monocoque, quick-release axle with flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8″ upper – 1 1/2″ lower, integrated
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7?
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4? sweep
- Handlebar Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, 10-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano Tiagra, STI, 10-Speed
- Brake System: TRP Spyre C mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Crankset: Oval Concept 300, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis Works, threaded
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-32T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10 with MissingLink, 10-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Corsa DPD22, double wall, 28/32h, Formula disc hubs
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x28c
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 344, steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight: 9.89kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.