Octane One Spark Frame
The Octane One Spark Frame is perfect for park and street riding. The geometry has been adjusted so you can roll with 26? wheels, making this Spark Frame perfect for low travel suspension forks (60-100mm) or rigid forks.
The Octane One Spark Frame is manufactured with custom-butted CrMo tubes that have been beefed up at the areas of high stress to keep the weight down and strength up. The top tube and seat tube junction is tough enough to survive abuse from tail whips and 360?s.
Strong and Durable
This Spark Frame is equipped with a Spanish BB shell so you can easily slot in your favourite BMX cranks. Featuring long, smooth tapers on both the chainstays and seatstays, the Spark Frame gives a svelte look with plenty of material to make a strong connection with the small and elegant dropouts.
- Frame: Custom-butted 4130 CrMo
- Recommended Fork Travel: 60-100mm or rigid forks ~420-435mm
- Fork Compatibility: All forks with 1-1/8? (1.125?) steer tube
- Headtube: Integrated headset IS 42 (Campy spec 45/45 deg, OD41.8mm)
- Headtube Stack: 115mm
- Disc Brake Standard: Post mount disc brake mount
- BB Shell: Spanish BB 68mm (compatible with BMX cranks)
- Biggest Chainring: Up to ~28t
- MTB Hub Spacing: 10x135mm
- Disc Brake Mount: IS (International Standard)
- Maximum Rotor Size: up to 185mm
- Tyres (Maximum Recommended): 26?x2.3?
- Seatpost: 25.4mm with integrated seat clamp
- 3M Removable cable guides available separately
- Optional bolt-on derailleur hanger available separately
- Ultra clean look
- Disc brake only (no V-brakes mount)
- Weight: ~2.55 – 2.58kg
Buy Octane One Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black, Raw, Army Green