SE Bikes SO Cal Flyer 24
Boasting a long list of upgrades to its components and accessories, this latest edition of the SE Bikes SO Cal Flyer 24 sets a new standard. This 24? wheeled is perfect for the wheelie specialists as in addition to its lightweight 6061 alloy frame, it has swept back bars and a super grippy saddle. It?s also built to take a beating, as it also boasts a 3-piece CrMo crankset, a sealed bottom bracket, durable FPD pedals and double wall rims.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium Floval tubing, SE Wave dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8″ threadless
- Handlebar: Big Honkinish Cruiser Bar, Width: 28.5″; Rise: 6.5″; Backsweep: 10?, Upsweep: 1?
- Stem: Retro Alloy top-load, Reach: 55mm
- Grips: SE Bikes Life grips with SE Rubber end plugs & donuts
- Brake Levers: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Brakeset: Promax V-Brake
- Crankset: SE 3-piece CrMo, 180mm, Spindle Length: 150mm, Spindle Diameter: 19mm
- Sprocket: SE Sprocket, 39T
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm Wide Euro type, sealed bearing
- Pedals: FPD Alloy platform, CrMo axle
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs, Alex Y-303 front & DM22 rear double-wall rims
- Freewheel/Cassette: 17T freewheel
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Cub, 24×2.0″ front & rear
- Seat: SE So Cal Flyer seat with super grippy top cover
- Seatpost: Race Rocker micro-adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm inner diameter
- Pegs: SE Wheelie pegs
- Accessories: SE Bikes Life number plate, SE Bikes padset, Alloy valve caps
- Weight: 26.8lbs / 12.15kg
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy SE Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black, Green, White