NS Bikes Snabb Plus 130 (w/DPX2 mount) Frame
The NS Bikes Snabb Plus 130 Frame is designed to be the perfect downhiller?s 29er as with its modern geometry, 130mm rear travel and stiff rear end, it?s ready for anything. A great all-around workhorse, the Snabb Plus 130 is the ideal heart an ultra-aggressive All-Mountain 29er or even 650b build.
A 29er Frame That’s 650b Ready
Designed to be as good a climber as it is a descender, this frame features a longer effective top tube, a slacker head angle and a lower BB shell than previous models. It also boasts a massive one-piece rocker arm, which keeps the rear end stable and combines with the modern trunnion rear shock mount for optimum suspension performance. The Snabb Plus is built to downhill racing standards, kitted out with super-smooth, low maintenance MAX bearings and due to its massive tyre clearance it can be used with 29er wheels with 2.3″ or 650b wheels with 3.0″ wide tyres.
- Frame: AL6061-T6 + AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted Alloy tubes, forged AL6061-T6 1pc rocker arm, smooth double pass welding in all critical areas, MAX bearings in all pivots
- Recommended Fork Travel: 130-150mm
- Rear Shock: FOX Performance Elite DPX2 LV Evol shock, 185x50mm, mounting hardware: top trunnion, bottom 22.2 x 8mm
- Rear Wheel Travel: 130mm
- Headset Type: Integrated tapered, IS42/IS52
- Steerer Tube: Standard 1 1/8″ or tapered 1 1/8″ -1.5″
- BB: Threaded 73mm with ISCG-05 mounts
- Max Chainring Size: BOOST only up to 32T (SRAM XX1 up to 30T)
- Front Derailleur Routing/Clamp Size:
- Cable routing: Internal
- Seatpost Size: 31.6mm
- Seatpost Clamp Size: 34.9mm (CNC alloy seatpost clamp included)
- Max Seat Post Insertion: 200mm (S), 240mm (M), 280mm (L)
- Wheel Size: 29″ (also compatible with 27.5″/650b)
- Max Tyre Size: 29″ x 2.3″ or 650b x 3.0″
- Rear Dropout Spacing: BOOST 148 x 12mm, NS axle included
- Brake Mount Type: Post mount, Max Rotor Size: up to 200mm
- Weight: 2.95 kg (without shock, without axle)
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.