NS Bikes Snabb 160 (w/ DPX2 mount) Frame
The NS Bikes Snabb 160 (w/ DPX2 mount) Frame is the perfect choice for building up a ride for tackling the most demanding days in the saddle. It provides great performance and reliability and its specially tailored geometry offers superb pedalling performance and exceptional handling. Whether you are travelling down a steep technical chute, climbing to the top of your local hills or getting technical over a rocky hazard; this bike provides great efficiency and response, all day long.
A 650b Enduro Frame that’s Fun and Efficient
NS Bikes designed this frame to provide fantastic performance, wherever you are on the mountain. The frame geometry has been customised to feature high-levels of anti-squat performance. This means that even when consistently standing and pedalling, the rear shock will not compress; resulting in every pedal rotation transferring power directly from the rider to the trail. This suspension kinematic adjustment provides a significant advantage when a 1x drivetrain is being used.
Enduro Geometry and Downhill Strength
The Snabb features a modern, long, low and slack geometry. This provides you with all the response, efficiency, control and playfulness you need no matter where you decide to go riding. NS Bikes has a history of making bikes for riders who have tough and aggressive riding styles in all levels of the sport, and for this reason, the Snabb has been designed to Downhill racing standards. It can withstand many seasons of sessioning the most extreme trails imaginable and is built up with high-end MAX bearings so that it runs smooth and service-free ride after ride.
- Frame: AL6061-T6 + AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, forged AL6061-T6 1pc rocker arm, smooth ?double pass? welding in all critical areas, MAX bearings in all pivots
- Recommended Fork Travel: 160-170mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Elite DPX2 LV Evol, 205x65mm, Mounting Hardware: Top trunnion; Bottom: 22.2x8mm
- Rear Wheel Travel: 161mm
- Headset Type: Integrated tapered, IS42/IS52
- Steerer Tube: Standard 1 1/8? or tapered 1 1/8? -1.5″
- BB: Threaded 73mm with ISCG-05 mounts
- Max Chainring Size: Up to 34T (SRAM XX1 up to 32T)
- Front Derailleur Routing/Clamp Size: Low direct mount S3
- Cable Routing: Internal
- Seatpost Size: 31.6mm
- Seatpost Clamp Size: 34.9mm (CNC alloy seat post clamp included)
- Max Seat Post Insertion: 200mm (S), 240mm (M), 280mm (L) (stealth cable routing in seat tube for dropper post)
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Max Tyre Size: 650Bx2.6?
- Rear Dropout Spacing: 142x12mm, NS axle included
- Brake Mount Type: Post mount, Max Rotor Size: up to 200mm
- Designed for Enduro and Downhill
- Slacker head angle than previous models
- Even longer reach (and top tube effective)
- Slightly lower BB
- 1 piece rocker arm = stiff rear end
- Weight: 3.1kg (without shock, without thru-axle)
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.