NS Bikes Snabb 160 CARBON (w/DPX2 mount) Frame
The Snabb 160 CARBON (w/DPX2 mount) Frame from NS Bikes is the perfect base from which to build up your ultimate carbon All Mountain bike. As this frame is intended for long adventures into the mountains, extreme descents and demanding terrain, NS Bikes has made it to the same fatigue and impact standards as their Downhill race bikes. Constructed from the most heavy-duty grade of carbon fibre while being exceptionally strong, this frame saves over 600grams of weight compared to standard carbon.
Multipurpose Carbon Fibre Enduro Frame
This bike is at home on the Enduro race track and steep, intense terrain. As this is one of the most versatile mountain bikes available on the market today, you will find it hard to find any, trail/terrain or exploration where this frame will feel out of place. It is designed to handle whatever you can possibly throw at it. This reliability and performance is all thanks to its revolutionary design and NS Bikes’ dedication to creating bikes that can handle what the most aggressive and demanding mountain bikers can put them through.
650b Frame with Slack Angles and a Fox Shock
The high-end carbon EPS frame features a very slack head angle, which provides a more controlled riding position and stability on the steepest and most technical terrain. To increase this level of control even more so, the Snabb C1 is equipped with a Fox Factory Kashima 160mm rear travel shock. This suspension provides arguably the best performance available on the market at high and low speeds, over a huge variety of terrains.
- Frame: EPS Carbon Fibre front triangle & seat stay, AL6061-T6 chain stays, AL7075-T6 rocker arm, smooth ?double pass? welding in all critical areas, MAX bearings in all pivots, friction-free shock mounts, Stealth cable routing in seat tube for dropper post
- Recommended Fork Travel: 160-170mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Factory Kashima DPX2 LV Evol, 205x65mm, Mounting Hardware: Front 22.2x8mm; Rear: 22.2x8mm
- Rear Wheel Travel: 161mm
- Headset Type: Semi-integrated tapered, ZS44/ZS56
- Steerer Tube: Standard 1 1/8? or tapered 1 1/8? -1.5″
- BB: BB92 Press fit with ISCG-05 mounts
- Max Chainring Size: Up to 34T (SRAM XX1 up to 32T)
- Front Derailleur Routing/Clamp Size: Low direct mount S3
- Cable Routing: Internal
- Seatpost Size: 31.6mm
- Seatpost Clamp Size: 34.9mm (CNC alloy seat post clamp included)
- Max Seat Post Insertion: 240mm (M), 260mm (L)
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Max Tyre Size: 650Bx2.4?
- Rear Dropout Spacing: 142x12mm, NS axle included
- Brake Mount Type: Post mount, Max Rotor Size: up to 200mm
- Weight: 2.65kg (without shock, without thru-axle)
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Brown-Green, Flat Black-Black