NS Bikes Snabb 160 C2 Carbon Suspension Bike
The Snabb 160 C2 Suspension Bike from NS Bikes is a top-level carbon All Mountain bike. This bike build is intended for long adventures into the mountains, demanding terrain conditions and adrenaline fuelled trail sessions, NS Bikes has made it to the same fatigue and impact resistant standards as their Downhill race bikes. Constructed from the most heavy-duty grade of carbon fibre, while being exceptionally strong and light, the high-grade saves a lot of weight compared to standard carbon. This bike is capable of spending days in the bike park, sessioning the biggest trails, as it is doing XC runs and All Mountain adventures; enabling you to push your long-distance trail riding limits.
Most Versatile Mountain Bike
This bike was designed for exploring the backcountry. It is one of the most versatile and reliable mountain bikes available on the market; it is the most confidence inspiring ride around. Designed to handle whatever you could possibly throw at it, this bike features anti-squat rear linkage so your pedalling efficiency is not affected by the long travel. The reliability and performance that this design provides is thanks to NS Bikes’ dedication to creating bikes that can handle what the most aggressive and demanding conditions that mountain bikers can put them through.
Confidence Inspiring Control
To provide confidence inspiring control and stability on the steepest and most technical terrain, the high-end carbon EPS frame features a very slack head angle. To increase this level of control, NS Bikes have equipped the Snabb C2 with a 170mm travel Fox Performance fork and a Fox Performance 160mm rear travel shock. This suspension setup provides superb performance and stability over a huge variation of terrain. Combined with the SRAM Guide R brakes and Schwalbe tyres, this setup of suspension and disc brake ensures that traction is never lost on fast, steep and rough terrain
Speed, Efficiency and Performance
The Iconic Shimano Deore XT drivetrain was selected to ensure the bikes drivetrain speed, efficiency and performance are at highest level, combined with the Race Face Affect crankset. NS Bikes have chosen their own high-quality NS Enigma Rock & Roll rim models, combined with NS Rotary hubs; this combination will keep the Snabb rolling smoothly up the climbs and down the descents with stiffness, reliability and is sure to put a smile on your face at the end of the day.
- Frame: Snabb E Carbon w/ 160mm rear wheel travel, EPS Carbon: Front triangle & seat stays & Aluminium 6061 CS, noiseless internal cable routing option, MAX bearings in all pivots
- Shock: Fox Performance Float DPX2 3pos-Adj, Trunnion Evol LV 205×65
- Fork: Fox Performance 36 Float FIT4, 170mm travel, 3pos-Adj w/ Open Mode Adj, 1.5? T steerer, 15QRx110, 44? offset
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1&1/8″-1.5″ EX44/56 angleset (1 deg), sealed bearing
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 31.8, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS Evidance Plus 780mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RS,
- Rotors: SRAM Centreline, Front: 200mm; Rear: 180mm
- Shifter: Shimano SLX, 11-Speed
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M8000 GS, 11-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BB92 PRESSFIT
- Crank: Race Face Affect 170mm
- Chainring: Race Face DirectMount 34T
- Chain: Shimano, 11-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000, 11-46, 11-Speed
- Rims: Front: NS Enigma Roll 650B; Rear: NS Enigma Rock 650b
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15 Boost disc, sealed; Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 142, sealed
- Spokes: 14G-2.0mm w/ 14mm nipples
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5×2.35 folding, TL-Easy; Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nick 27.5×2.35 folding, TL-Easy
- Seatpost: Kind Shock LEV-integra 125, 150, 170mm, internal cable routing, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket CrMo hollow rails
- Weight: 13.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
49cm (19.25″), 43cm (17″)