NS Bikes Snabb 160 C1 Suspension Bike
The Snabb 160 C1 Suspension Bike from NS Bikes is the ultimate carbon All Mountain bike. As this frame is intended for long adventures into the mountains, extreme descents and demanding terrain, NS Bikes has made it to the same fatigue and impact standards as their Downhill race bikes. Constructed from the most heavy-duty grade of carbon fibre, while being exceptionally strong the high-grade saves over 600grams of weight compared to standard carbon.
Most Versatile Mountain Bike
This bike is at home on the Enduro race track and steep, intense terrain. As this is one of the most versatile mountain bikes available on the market today, you will find it hard to find a riding, trail/terrain or exploration where this frame will feel out of place. It is designed to handle whatever you could possible throw at it. This reliability and performance is all thanks the revolutionary design and their dedication to creating bikes that can handle what the most aggressive and demanding mountain bikers can put them through.
Confidence Inspiring Control
The high-end carbon EPS frame features a very slack head angle, which provides confidence inspiring control and stability on the steepest and most technical terrain. To increase this level of control even more so, the Snabb C1 is equipped with a 170mm travel Fox Factory Kashima fork and a Fox Factory Kashima 160mm rear travel shock. This suspension setup provides arguably the best performance available on the market at high and low speeds, over a huge variation of terrain. Combined with the SRAM Guide brakes and Schwalbe tyres, this setup of suspension and disc brakes ensures that traction is never lost on the fastest, steepest and roughest terrain
Speed, Efficiency and Performance
The podium proven SRAM Eagle X01 1×12-Speed drivetrain has been selected to keep the bikes drivetrain speed, efficiency and performance to the highest level, combined with the SRAM Descendant Carbon crankset. NS Bikes have used their own high-quality NS Enigma Rock & Roll rim models, combined with NS Rotary hubs; this combination will keep the Snabb rolling smoothly up the climbs and down the descents with stiffness, reliability and is sure to put a smile on your face at the end of the day.
- Frame: Snabb E Carbon w/ 160mm rear wheel travel, EPS Carbon: Front triangle & seat stays & Aluminium 6061 CS, noiseless internal cable routing option, MAX bearings in all pivots
- Shock: Fox Factory Float DPX2 3pos-Adj, Trunnion Evol LV 205×65
- Fork: Fox Factory 36 Float FIT RC2, 170mm travel, KASHIMA, HSC, LSC, 1.5? T steerer, 15QRx110, 44? offset
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1&1/8″-1.5″ EX44/56 angleset (1 deg), sealed bearing
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 31.8, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS Monogram Plus 780mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RS,
- Rotors: SRAM Centreline, Front: 200mm; Rear: 180mm
- Shifter: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-Speed
- Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle Type 3, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Sram BB92 PRESSFIT
- Crank: SRAM Descendant Carbon 170mm, DirectMount 34T
- Chainring: SRAM Descendant DirectMount 34T
- Chain: SRAM 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM CS XG-1295 Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rims: Front: NS Enigma Roll 650B; Rear: NS Enigma Rock 650b
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15 Boost disc, sealed; Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 142, sealed
- Spokes: 14G-2.0mm w/ 14mm nipples
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5×2.35 folding, TL-Easy; Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nick 27.5×2.35 folding, TL-Easy
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 150, 170mm, internal cable routing, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Octane One Crit Ti-Alloy
- Weight: 12.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Brown – Green
49cm (19.25″), 43cm (17″)