NS Bikes Snabb 160 1 Suspension Bike
The NS Bikes Snabb 160 1 is the bike you have always dreamed of. Providing excellent performance and reliability. The specially tailored geometry provides superb pedalling performance and exceptional handling, whether you are traveling down a steep technical chute or getting technical over a rocky hazard; this bike provides great efficiency and response.
Enduro World Series Level Performance
NS Bikes designed this frame with the intention of providing exceptional, Enduro World Series level performance. The frame geometry has been customised to feature a high amount of anti-squat performance. High-levels of anti-squat means that even when out of the saddle putting the power down, the rear shock will not compress; every watt of power is transferred directly from the rider to the trail. This suspension kinematic adjustment is also a severe advantage when a 1x drivetrain is being used. To complement this unique frame design, it has been equipped with Fox Performance suspension components, a Race Face/Shimano combined drivetrain, SRAM disc brakes and a Kind Shock dropper post, plus a full NS Bikes finishing kit.
Modern, Long, Low and Slack Geometry
The Snabb features a modern, long, low and slack geometry to provide excellent response, efficiency, control and playfulness no matter where you decide to go riding. NS Bikes have a history of making bikes for riders who are tough and aggressive in their riding style, and for this reason the Snabb has been designed to Downhill racing standards. It can withstand many seasons of abuse, it is fitted with high-end MAX bearings so that it runs smooth and service-free for a long time.
- Frame: Material: AL6061-T6; 160mm rear travel, internal cable routing, MAX bearings
- Fork: Fox Performance 36 Float FIT4, 170mm travel, 3pos-Adj w/ Open Mode Adj, 1.5? T steerer, 15QRx110, 44 offset
- Shock: Fox Performance Float DPX2 3pos-Adj, Trunnion Evol LV 205×65, tuned by Fox x NS Suspension Lab
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1 1/8″”-1.5″” EX44/56 angleset (1 deg)
- Crankset: Race Face Affect 170mm DM 34t
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face Euro BB BSA
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M8000 GS, 11-Speed
- Shifter: Shimano SLX, 11-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000, 11-46, 11-Speed
- Chain: Shimano, 11-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Disc Rotors: SRAM Centre Line, Front: 200mm; Rear: 180mm
- Handlebars: NS Evidence Plus 780mm
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 31.8, 45mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: Kind Shock LEV-integra 125, 150, 170mm, internal cable routing, 31.6mm
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15x110mm Boost disc; Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 12x142mm
- Rims: Front: NS Enigma Roll 650B; Rear: NS Enigma Rock 650b
- Spokes: 14G-2.0mm, 14mm nipples
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5×2.35 folding, TL-Easy; Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nick 27.5×2.35 folding, TL-Easy
- Weight: 13.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Red – Black
43cm (17″), 39cm (15.5″)