NS Bikes Snabb 150 Plus 2 Suspension Bike
The NS Bikes Snabb 150 Plus 2 Suspension Bike can go anywhere on the mountain and with option to mount plus sized tyres, you can tackle the most extreme terrain imaginable. The Snabb features a specially tailored geometry that provides excellent pedalling efficiency and superb handling precision while applying fantastic traction to the ground. Whether you are spending a long time exploring the mountains or hitting trails all day in the local bike park; this bike provides excellent performance and reliability.
Travel All Day Over Any Terrain
This bike is the perfect All-Mountain companion; it can travel all day, through any terrain scenario and is perfect for an Enduro race at the weekend. The frame geometry has been designed specially to feature a high amount of anti-squat performance. High-levels of anti-squat means that even when out of the saddle putting the power down, the rear shock will not compress; every watt of power is transferred directly from the rider to the trail. This suspension kinematic adjustment is also a severe advantage when a 1x drivetrain is being used. To complement this unique frame design, it has been equipped with Fox Performance suspension components, a Race Face/SRAM combined drivetrain, SRAM disc brakes and a Kind Shock dropper post, plus a full NS Bikes finishing kit.
Meets Modern Trail Riders Demands
The Snabb features a long, low and slack geometry to meet the demands of the modern trail rider. This geometry provides excellent response, efficiency and control regardless of the terrain you ride. NS Bikes have a history of making bikes for riders who are tough and aggressive in their riding style, and for this reason the Snabb has been designed to Downhill racing standards. It can withstand many seasons of abuse, it is fitted with high-end MAX bearings so that it runs smooth and service-free for a long time.
- Frame: Material: AL6061-T6; 150mm rear travel, internal cable routing, MAX bearings
- Fork: Rock Shox Yari RC 150mm travel, 15×110 Boost axle, alu taper steering tube
- Shock: Rock Shox Deluxe Debonair RL, 205x60mm
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1 1/8″-1.5″ EX44/56 angleset (1 deg)
- Crankset: Race Face Affect ST 170mm DM 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face Euro BB BSA
- Derailleur: Sram NX Type 2.1, long cage, 11-Speed
- Shifter: Sram NX, 11-Speed
- Cassette: Sun Race CSMS7 11-42t
- Chain: SRAM, 11-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level
- Disc Rotors: SRAM Centre Line, Front: 200mm; Rear: 180mm
- Handlebars: NS Bar, 780mm 20mm rise
- Stem: NS Tone 31.8, 45mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: Kind Shock E30i-S Stealth dropper-post, 125mm travel, 31.6
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15x110mm Boost disc; Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 12x148mm
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29? tubeless ready
- Spokes: 14G-2.0mm, 14mm nipples
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 29×2.35 folding, TL-Easy; Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nick 29×2.35 folding, TL-Easy
- Weight: 14.7kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.