NS Bikes Snabb 150 Plus 1 Suspension Bike
The NS Bikes Snabb 150 Plus 1 can go anywhere on the mountain and with option to mount plus sized tyres, you can tackle the most extreme terrain imaginable. The specially tailored geometry provides superb pedalling performance and exceptional handling while applying fantastic traction to the ground. Whether you are spending days in the mountains or sessioning all day in the local bike park; this bike provides great efficiency and response, control and reliability.
Ultimate All-Mountain Companion
NS Bikes designed this bike with the intention of creating the ultimate All-Mountain companion; it can travel all day, through any terrain scenario and is perfect for the weekend warriors Enduro race. The frame geometry has been customised to feature a high amount of anti-squat performance. High-levels of anti-squat means that even when out of the saddle putting the power down, the rear shock will not compress; every watt of power is transferred directly from the rider to the trail. This suspension kinematic adjustment is also a severe advantage when a 1x drivetrain is being used. To complement this unique frame design, it has been equipped with Fox Performance suspension components, a Race Face/Shimano Deore combined drivetrain, SRAM disc brakes and a Kind Shock dropper post, plus a full NS Bikes finishing kit.
Tough and Aggressive
The Snabb features a modern, long, low and slack geometry to provide excellent response, efficiency, control and playfulness no matter where you decide to go riding. NS Bikes have a history of making bikes for riders who are tough and aggressive in their riding style, and for this reason the Snabb has been designed to Downhill racing standards. It can withstand many seasons of abuse, it is fitted with high-end MAX bearings so that it runs smooth and service-free for a long time.
- Frame: Material: AL6061-T6; 150mm rear travel, internal cable routing, MAX bearings
- Fork: Fox Performance 36 Float Grip, 160mm travel, 3pos-Adj w/ Open Mode Adj, 1.5? T steerer, 15QRx110, 51 offset
- Shock: Fox Performance DPX2 3pos-Adj, Trunnion Evol LV 205×60, tuned by Fox x NS Suspension Lab
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1 1/8″”-1.5″” EX44/56 angleset (1 deg)
- Crankset: Race Face Affect 170mm DM 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face Euro BB BSA
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M8000 GS, 11-Speed
- Shifter: Shimano SLX, 11-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000, 11-46, 11-Speed
- Chain: Shimano, 11-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Disc Rotors: SRAM Centre Line, Front: 200mm; Rear: 180mm
- Handlebars: NS Evidence Plus 780mm
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 31.8, 45mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: Kind Shock LEV-integra 125, 150, 170mm, internal cable routing, 31.6mm
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15x110mm Boost disc; Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 12x148mm
- Rims: NS Enigma Roll 29, 32h (PLUS compatible) tubeless ready
- Spokes: 14G-2.0mm, 14mm nipples
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 29×2.35 folding, TL-Easy; Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nick 29×2.35 folding, TL-Easy
- Weight: 14.2kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Green – Yellow
43cm (17″), 39cm (15.5″)