NS Bikes Snabb 130 Plus 2 Suspension Bike
The NS Bikes Snabb 130 Plus 2 Suspension Bike is a great all-round use trail bike. Meeting the demands of the modern trail rider, it features large wheels for optimal rolling, wide tyre profiles for excellent grip, progressive suspension performance to roll over terrain, exceptional pedalling efficiency and it does more than other 130mm travel rigs. This bike will take you anywhere on the mountain with supreme efficiency and confidence, and it will never restrict your speed. The 130mm is often deemed as a “short” travel bike but thanks the refined suspension linkage design, it feels like it has a lot more.
Increased Pedalling Efficiency
This frame features refined geometry and increased ride characteristics that have been designed specifically to feature a very little pedal-squat and high-level control. Having small amounts of pedal-squat means that when out of the saddle putting the power down, the rear shock will not compress and soak up your pedalling effort. This suspension design is also a significant advantage when a 1x drivetrain is being used. To complement this unique frame design, it has been equipped with Fox Performance suspension components, a SRAM/Race Face drivetrain, disc brakes and a Kind Shock dropper post, plus a full NS Bikes finishing kit.
- Frame: Material: AL6061-T6; 130mm rear travel, internal cable routing, MAX bearings
- Fork: Fox Performance 34 Rhythm Grip, 140mm travel, Sweep Adj, 1.5? T? steerer, 15QRx110, 51 offset
- Shock: Fox Performance Float 3pos-Adj, Trunnion Evol LV 185×55, tuned by Fox x NS Suspension Lab
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1 1/8″-1.5″ EX44/56 angleset (1 deg)
- Crankset: Race Face Affect ST 170mm DM 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face Euro BB BSA
- Derailleur: Sram NX Type 2.1, long cage, 11-Speed
- Shifter: Sram NX, 11-Speed
- Cassette: Sun Race CSMS7 11-42t
- Chain: Sram, 11-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level
- Disc Rotors: SRAM Centre Line, Front: 180mm; Rear: 180mm
- Handlebars: NS Bar, 760mm 12mm rise
- Stem: NS Tone 31.8, 45mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: Kind Shock E30i-S Stealth dropper-post, 125mm travel, 31.6
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15x110mm Boost disc; Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 12x148mm
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29? tubeless ready
- Spokes: 14G-2.0mm, 14mm nipples
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29×2.35
- Weight: 13.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Blue – Black
43cm (17″), 39cm (15.5″)