NS Bikes Snabb 130 Plus 1 Suspension Bike
The NS Bikes Snabb 130 Plus 1 Suspension Bike is one of the most universal bikes ever made. Featuring the demands of the modern trail rider, big wheels, wide tyre profiles, progressive suspension performance, exceptional pedalling efficiency and it does more than other 130mm travel rigs. This bike will take you up and down the mountain with supreme efficiency and confidence, and it will never restrict your speed. The 130mm is often deemed as a “short” travel bike but thanks the clever suspension linkage design, it feels like it has a lot more.
Anti-Squat Ride Characteristics
This frame features unique geometry and ride characteristics that have been designed specifically to feature a very little pedal-squat. Having small amounts of pedal-squat means that when out of the saddle putting the power down, the rear shock will not compress and soak up your pedalling effort. This suspension design is also a significant advantage when a 1x drivetrain is being used. To complement this unique frame design, it has been equipped with Fox Performance suspension components, a SRAM drivetrain, disc brakes and a Kind Shock dropper post, plus a full NS Bikes finishing kit.
- Frame: Material: AL6061-T6; 130mm rear travel, internal cable routing, MAX bearings
- Fork: Fox Performance 34 Grip, 140mm travel, 3pos-Adj w/ Open Mode Adj, 1.5? T? steerer, 15QRx110, 51 offset
- Shock: Fox Performance Float 3pos-Adj, Trunnion Evol LV 185×55, tuned by Fox x NS Suspension Lab
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1 1/8″-1.5″ EX44/56 angleset (1 deg)
- Crankset: Sram Descendant DM 32t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Euro BB BSA
- Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle Type 3, 12-Speed
- Shifter: Sram GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50t 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram, 12-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Disc Rotors: SRAM Centre Line, Front: 180mm; Rear: 180mm
- Handlebars: NS Evidence Lite, 762mm
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 31.8, 45mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: Kind Shock LEV-integra 125, 150, 170mm, internal cable routing, 31.6mm
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15x110mm Boost disc; Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 12x148mm
- Rims: NS Enigma Roll 650B, 32h (PLUS compatible) tubeless ready
- Spokes: 14G-2.0mm, 14mm nipples
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29×2.35 folding, TL-Easy Addix
- Weight: 13.2kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
48cm (19″), 43cm (17″), 39cm (15.5″)