Shimano SLX M7000 1×11 Drivetrain Groupset
This Shimano SLX 1×11 Drivetrain Groupset enjoys the benefits of trickle down technology from the higher-end XT and XTR groupsets. Upgraded to offer a 1×11 setup, this drivetrain option makes it easier and more affordable than ever to convert to a single chainring up front.
SLX FC-M7000 Crankset
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where it’s needed, the FC-M7000 crankset provides unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio.
SLX FC-M7000 Crankset Features:
- SLX FC-M7000 crankset with 30T or 32T chainring
- New 4-arm design for stiffness and lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Durable teeth using a plated steel construction supported by a carbon composite (CFRP) carrier body
- Dynamic Chain Engagement (DCE) is used to hold the chain and help prevent chain jump out
- Bolt circle diameter: 96mm
- Chain line: 50mm
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm or 175mm
- Compatible Bottom Bracket: BB-MT800/BB-MT800-PA
- Speed: 11
- Weight: 715.4g (32T)
SLX SL-M7000 Rear Shifter
The Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever allows you to downshift three gears in one click and operate shifts using your thumb or index finger. The levers are lower profile and feature improved ergonomics and longer levers that decrease shift effort.
SLX SL-M7000 Rear Shifter Features:
- Rapidfire Plus levers
- Bar Mount
- 2-way release
- Optislick inner and OT-SP41 outer cables
- 20% reduction in shift effort over SLX M670
- Improved vivid index mechanism
SLX RD-M7000-11 GS Rear Derailleur
The SLX RD-M7000 rear derailleur features Shimano’s Shadow RD+ technology and a refined geometry for increased stability. SLX series Shimano Shadow RD+ derailleurs use adjustable stabilisers for either maximum stability or lower shift effort.
SLX RD-M7000-11 GS Rear Derailleur Features:
- Shifting Action: Shadow RD+
- Cage Length: Medium cage
- Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional)/Direct mount compatible (w/o bracket spec available)
- Maximum Sprocket: 46T (1×11-speed)
- Minimum Sprocket: 11T
- Front Difference (Max): 10T
- Total Capacity: 41T
- Shadow design with optimised, shallow slant angle, low profile design
- Chain stability improved
- Improved driving and shifting stability
- Adjustable clutch tension
- High efficiency pulleys
- Weight (Average): 323g
SLX CS-M7000-11 Cassette
The new SLX M7000 11-speed Hyperglide cassette utilises a lighter aluminium spider construction with aluminium and steel cogs providing an extremely wide gear range whilst minimising weight. Ride anywhere with smooth and precise gear changes.
SLX CS-M7000-11 Cassette Features:
- Cassette: SLX CS-M7000 11-42T
- Dyna-sys technology offers smooth and precise gear changes and a close ratio gear range for optimal cadence
- Optimal balance of light weight and durability
SLX HG601 Chain
New symmetrical design chain that offers smooth shifts and maximum durability. It has been designed to run specifically with Shimano 11-speed Dyna-Sys systems for optimal pedalling efficiency.
SLX HG601 Chain Features:
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner links that is smooth running and increases durability
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Chain Width: 5.62mm
- Weight (Average): 257g
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.