Shimano SLX M7000 1×11 Complete Groupset
This Shimano SLX 1×11 Complete Groupset enjoys the benefits of trickle down technology from the higher-end XT and XTR groupsets. Upgraded to offer a 1×11 setup, this drivetrain option makes it easier and more affordable than ever to convert to a single chainring up front.
SLX FC-M7000 Crankset
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where it’s needed, the FC-M7000 crankset provides unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio.
SLX FC-M7000 Crankset Features:
- SLX FC-M7000 crankset with 32T chainring
- New 4-arm design for stiffness and lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Durable teeth using a plated steel construction supported by a carbon composite (CFRP) carrier body
- Dynamic Chain Engagement (DCE) is used to hold the chain and help prevent chain jump out
- Bolt circle diameter: 96mm
- Chain line: 50mm
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm or 175mm
- Compatible Bottom Bracket: BB-MT800/BB-MT800-PA
- Speed: 11
- Weight: 715.4g (32T)
SLX SL-M7000 Rear Shifter
The Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever allows you to downshift three gears in one click and operate shifts using your thumb or index finger. The levers are lower profile and feature improved ergonomics and longer levers that decrease shift effort.
SLX SL-M7000 Rear Shifter Features:
- Rapidfire Plus levers
- I-Spec II mount (no bar mount clamp)
- 2-way release
- Optislick inner and OT-SP41 outer cables
- 20% reduction in shift effort over SLX M670
- Improved vivid index mechanism
SLX RD-M7000-11 GS Rear Derailleur
The SLX RD-M7000 rear derailleur features Shimano’s Shadow RD+ technology and a refined geometry for increased stability. SLX series Shimano Shadow RD+ derailleurs use adjustable stabilisers for either maximum stability or lower shift effort.
SLX RD-M7000-11 GS Rear Derailleur Features:
- Shifting Action: Shadow RD+
- Cage Length: Medium cage
- Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional)/Direct mount compatible (w/o bracket spec available)
- Maximum Sprocket: 46T (1×11-speed)
- Minimum Sprocket: 11T
- Front Difference (Max): 10T
- Total Capacity: 41T
- Shadow design with optimised, shallow slant angle, low profile design
- Chain stability improved
- Improved driving and shifting stability
- Adjustable clutch tension
- High efficiency pulleys
- Weight (Average): 323g
SLX CS-M7000-11 Cassette
The new SLX M7000 11-speed Hyperglide cassette utilises a lighter aluminium spider construction with aluminium and steel cogs providing an extremely wide gear range whilst minimising weight. Ride anywhere with smooth and precise gear changes.
SLX CS-M7000-11 Cassette Features:
- Cassette: SLX CS-M7000 11-42T
- Dyna-sys technology offers smooth and precise gear changes and a close ratio gear range for optimal cadence
- Optimal balance of light weight and durability
SLX HG601 Chain
New symmetrical design chain that offers smooth shifts and maximum durability. It has been designed to run specifically with Shimano 11-speed Dyna-Sys systems for optimal pedalling efficiency.
SLX HG601 Chain Features:
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner links that is smooth running and increases durability
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Chain Width: 5.62mm
- Weight (Average): 257g
SLX M7000 Brakeset
The new M7000 brakes from Shimano are a lighter and more durable brake and offer confidence inspiring disc braking for all MTB riding styles. Shimano upgraded the system with a new, integrated master cylinder that gives a sleeker look, saves weight and frees up valuable handlebar space.
SLX M7000 Brakeset Features:
- Brake Lever: 2-Finger, Forged Alloy
- Reach Adjuster: Yes
- Servo Wave Action Power Adjuster: Yes
- Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM
- Caliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake – Post Mount
- Piston Type: 2
- Mount: Hinged clamp for quick installation, I-spec-II compatible
SLX SM-RT70 180mm Disc Rotors
SM-RT70 Centre Lock disc rotors feature improved heat dissipation through refined shaping and an alloy adapter.
SLX SM-RT70 180mm Disc Rotors Features:
- SM-RT70 Ice Tech rotors give excellent performance using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system providing excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up
- The clad steel/alloy/steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 degrees C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 degrees C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- New refined shaping design over RT68
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Comes complete with lockring
XT MT800 Bottom Bracket
The XT MT800 bottom bracket is the ultimate in maintenance free bottom bracket design for threaded frames. Set includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner O-rings.
XT MT800 Bottom Bracket Features:
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water
- Maintenance free
- Compatible with 68mm and 73mm shell
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Right Hand Front/Left Hand Rear