Selle Italia SLR X-Cross Saddle
The Selle Italia SLR X-Cross Saddle has been specifically designed for off-road riding. The Flow technology saddle profile ensures no restriction to rider movement, which is especially important across rough terrain. The Ti 316 rail provides supreme comfort, reduces the overall weight and makes it perfectly suited for long days on the trail, whilst also providing an exceptional level of durability.
- Material: Carbon-composite (shell), Fibra-Tek (outer cover)
- Rails: Ti 316 (7mm ?)
- Dimensions: 131mm x 275mm
- Weight: 175g
- Fibra-Tek: Fibra-Tek is constructed from a technical microfiber material that guarantees a strong and durable outer coating at a very low weight.
- Ti 316 Rails: These Titanium rails increase resistance and durability by up to 25%; it also reduces weight by 15% when compared with traditional rails.
- 30% Carbon: The saddle main shell construction is made from a composite that features 30% Carbon combined with a high-grade nylon polymer. This combination provides exceptional stiffness, durability and is very light weight.
- Flow: The special Flow anatomic cut-out ensures top riding comfort by offering flexibility at the front of the saddle.
- Extra Padding: Increased padding to ensure durable riding positioning for long distances and provides the rider with protection against skin inflammation.
- Reinforced Edges: Reinforced edges are used to protect the side of the saddle cover against impacts.
Buy Selle Italia Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.