Fuji SLM 29 2.7 Mountain Bike
Fuji?s SLM 29 2.7 Mountain Bike sits at the pinnacle of hardtail cross-country bikes. It?s built around a stiff and super-light C10 high-modulus carbon frame and features a low, long and aggressive geometry. It also boasts bump swallowing RockShox Judy Silver TK 29 Solo Air ?Boost? type forks, a Shimano Deore 2×10 drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic brakes. So, whether your blasting around your local XC trails for fun or racing to get to the podium, you?ll have an edge over most of the other riders on the trail.
- Frame: C10 super-light high-modulus carbon front and rear triangle with internal shift cable routing, shaped oversized down tube, tapered 1 1/8″-1.5″ head tube, PF30 bottom bracket, 142x12mm dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK 29 Solo Air with remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 100mm travel
- Headset: FSA NO.42B, 1 1/8″-1.5″, sealed bearing
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7?
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts flat bar, 6061 alloy, 9? sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore, side swing, direct-mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT shadow, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, 2×10-Speed
- Brake Levers: Shimano M365, hydraulic disc
- Brake System: Shimano M365, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Crankset: Shimano Deore, Hollow Tech II, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano sealed cartridge, PF30 adaptor included
- Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11-36T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10 with MissingLink, 10-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPD22 rim 32h, Formula DC-511 front, DHT-142 rear disc hubs, stainless black spokes
- Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, Addix, 29×2.25″, 67tpi, folding
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238, steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Weight: 12.33kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.