Cube SL Road Race Bike
The Cube SL Road Race Bike is designed to offer you cycling in its purest form. This is because it provides the unrestricted speed of a road bike, but with the relaxed and upright position of a mountain bike. It?s fast over the tarmac for your daily commute and light enough for regular training sessions on country back roads. Finished off with subtle and stealthy decals, it has a level of class that?s rarely seen on hybrid bikes.
Shimano 105 Drivetrain and Hydraulic Brakes
To ensure you can stay in control and ride confidently in all weathers, Cube equipped this bike with hydraulic disc brakes. These will stop you in an instant, no matter how wet it gets. Another great feature of this bike is the Shimano 105 2×11 drivetrain that gives you the wide range you need to get up to speed on the flats and to conquer the longest climbs with ease.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Crossroad Taper Double Butted
- Fork: Cube Road Race, Carbon, Disc, Taper
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Cube Natural Fit Race
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS700
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake (160/160mm rotor)
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8, 32H, Disc, QR front & rear
- Tyres: Schwalbe Kojak, Performance Kevlar, 35×622
- Pedals: Cube Aluminium MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.