Cube SL Road Pro Bike
The SL Road Pro Touring Road Bike is a high-performance hybrid that?s ideal for those who have speed and simplicity as their main priorities. It features some of the best of Cube?s frame technologies, a Shimano Sora 2×9 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes. This means it offers excellent handling and comfort, a gear for every situation and reliable stopping power in all conditions.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Crossroad Taper, double butted
- Fork: Aluminium rigid fork, tapered
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Integrated 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Flat Race bar, 660mm
- Grips: Cube Natural Fit Race
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Sora SL-R3000
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8, 32H, QR/QR, disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Kojak, Active, 35×622
- Pedals: Cube aluminium MTB
- Saddle: Cube Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 11.2kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
56cm (22″), 50cm (19.75″), 53.5cm (21″)