Fuji SL 3.3 Road Bike
The SL 3.3 Road Bike is the result of Fuji?s quest to create one of the lightest bikes around and a genuine ?weight weenies? dream. As Fuji scrutinised over every gram and combined its ingenuity with the most advanced construction techniques, the frame tips the scales at a mere 695g. Also, thanks to a reduction in bonded joints (4 instead of the usual 8) it delivers a stiffness that optimises both the bike?s handling and its power transfer.
Shimano 105 Components
In addition to the finely tuned carbon frame, the SL 3.3 boasts a full carbon fork, which features a reinforcing rib along the full length of the fork blades. This further enhances the bike?s handling, climbing and sprinting prowess. Of course, to get the most out of the frameset you need components to back it up. Shimano 105 components combine with the Oval Concepts 300 52/36T chainset to give you slick and consistent shifting and reliable braking power.
- Frame: C5 carbon frame, integrated head tube with 1 1/2″ lower, PF30 BB, double bottle mounts, oversized chainstays, carbon dropouts with replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon with tapered carbon steerer
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8″ upper – 1 1/2″ lower, integrated
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/- 7?
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 300S, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop
- Handlebar Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 derailleur, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, 11-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano 105, STI, 11-speed
- Brake System: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Oval Concepts 300, forged 6066 arms, Praxis rings, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-Speed with MissingLink
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 327, 700c 20/24H rims
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x25c, 26tpi
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238, steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight: 8.60kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
49cm (19.25″), 52cm (20.5″), 54cm (21.25″)