Hope Single Spider Crankset
Developed over many years the Hope crank has been designed using the latest FEA (Finite Element Analysis) tools and extensive multi discipline field testing. The cranks feature a unique expanding spline axle/arm interface (pat pending) and incredibly versatile spline mounted spider/chainring system.
Hopes expanded range of bottom brackets ensure compatibility with most bottom bracket systems.
- Contains: Arms, Axle and Single Ring Spider
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring/spider options (sold separately)
- Unique expanding spline/arm interface (patent pending)
- Use: Ideally suited to XC and All-Mountain/Enduro use
- Construction: Forged and CNC machined 7000 series aluminium alloy crank arms
- Q?Factor: 167mm
- Chainline: 49mm
- Oversized Axle: 30mm
- BCD: 104mm
- Weight: 641g (arms, axle and 34t spiderless ring)
Buy Hope Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
165mm, 170mm, 175mm