Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 11 Speed Groupset
The Ultegra R8050 Di2 groupset is the latest development in the evolution of the electronic groupset from Shimano. Taking technology from the Dura-Ace Di2 groupset while at the same time refining the previous version of their Ultegra Di2 groupset Shimano have tweaked the ergonomics of their Di2 shifters and included more shifting options to enable you to fine tune your setup to suit you. With improved clearance for wider rims and tyres as well as a new Shadow Technology rear derailleur that gives a lower, more aero profile and increased protection from crash damage the Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 groupset marks a significant development in the evolution of Shimano’s Di2 electronic drivetrain.
- Di2 Shifters: Run full or semi-synchronised
- Crankset: Evolved from Dura-Ace R9100 version – stiffer with more power transfer
- Front Derailleur: Now accommodates wider tyres and offers bigger gear range
- Rear Derailleur: Shadow design placing mech under cassette away from potential crash damage
- Brake Calipers: Larger clearance for tyres up to 30mm wide
- Chainset: R8000 Choice of chainrings and crank length
- Bottom Bracket: BBR60 English or Italian or BB72 press fit
- Cassette: R8000 11 speed, choice of ratio
- Chain: CN-HG601, with upgrades to HG701 and HG901
- Rear Derailleur: R8050 Di2 SS (for up to 11-30 cassette) GS (needed for 11-32 and 11-34)
- Front Derailleur: R8050 Di2
- Internal seatpost battery and charger included.
- Cables Included: 2x 350mm, 1x 300mm, 1x 650mm, 1x 700mm, 1x 1000mm
- Di2 Junction Boxes Included: SM-JC41 (Internal Frame Routing), SM-EW90-A (E-tube 3 Port) or optional EWRS910F (In-Frame junction box) or EWS910H (Bar-End junction box)