Vitus Sentier VR+ Hardtail Bike – SRAM NX 1×11
Vitus? test winning Sentier is bigger and better than before. A playful, nimble, and aggressive aluminium MTB, the Sentier VR+ Hardtail Bike is a bike you can hammer on, whatever your skill level.
Updated Aluminium Frame
Building on the Sentier?s ?MBR Trail Bike of the Year? and various other test victories, only encouraged Vitus to this hardtail even better; a full design overhaul includes an updated geometry that’s longer, lower, and slacker than ever before. Vitus then topped this with Boost hubs and tyre clearance for up to 2.5?. This all translates to more speed, more control, and ultimately more fun on the trails.
It is not just the frame that makes it special, every component has been carefully considered and selected to piece together a ride that begs the Sentier VR+ Hardtail Bike to be ridden harder and faster than ever before. The RockShox Recon Gold RL fork will cruise over uneven terrain and rock gardens whilst the reliable Raceface Aeffect chainset works with SRAM’s NX range shifters and rear mech. This a smooth and fast machine.
- Frame: Mechanically formed Triple Butted 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Forks: RockShox Recon Gold RL, 140mm travel, Solo Air spring, Motion Control RL Damper, External Rebound adjuster, ?32mm Steel Stanchions ? Nickel coating, tapered aluminium steerer, Boost 15x110mm axle, 42mm offset, Maxle Stealth
- Chainset: Race Face Aeffect Direct Mount Crankset, 170mm, 30T Steel Chainring, Boost
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face (BSA), 73mm
- Shifters: SRAM NX Trigger, 11-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX, 11-Speed, long cage
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1130, 11T-42T, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11L, 11-Speed
- Rims: WTB STP i29 TCS, Tubeless Ready, 27.5″
- Front Hub: Novatec D711SB-B15 – 6 Bolt, 110mm x 15mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec D462SB-SL-B12 – 6 Bolt, 148mm x 12mm
- Front: Maxxis Minion DHF Maxx Terra, 3C/TR, 27.5? x 2.6?
- Rear: Maxxis Rekon Maxx Terra 3C/TR, 27.5? x 2.6?
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-M500 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M500 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron, Double Butted Alloy, 25mm rise; 780mm wide (S/M) or 800mm wide (L/XL)
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 Zero Stack (No.57), 1.1/8? ? 1.5?
- Stem: Vitus, 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminium, +/- 3? rise, 50mm extension
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Vitus Alloy 6061-T6
- Seatclamp: Vitus QR
- Intended Use: Trail
- Wheel Size: 27.5?
- Recommended Fork Travel: 140mm
- Boost 110x15mm Through front axle
- Boost 148x12mm Trough rear axle
- Aggressive enduro geometry (low, slack, long with short stem)
- Clearance for up to 2.8″ tyres on i30 rims
- ISCG 05-mounts for chainguide compatibility
- Internal cable routing for Stealth Reverb
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Blue
48cm (19″), 43cm (17″), 52cm (20.5″), 38cm (15″)