GT Sensor AL Comp Bike
Focused on fast and fun riding, the Sensor AL Comp is peerless when it comes to letting you hit the ground with aggression and speed. An all-new modern full suspension trailbike, there’s no end to the thrills when taking it to the trail.
Hard-riding, Fast and Fun Trailbike
Designed for the hard-riding and adventurous cyclist, the Sensor AL Comp won’t hold you back as you go after the most exciting runs and rolldowns. Built robustly to withstand the most uneven of terrains, this model features GT’s iconic LTS design to improve braking, bump absorption and traction and Flip chip tunability that allows you to make adjustments as the terrain changes under-wheel. Get out, go hard and have fun with the Sensor AL Comp.
- Frame: All New Sensor Alloy, 130mm rear wheel travel, alloy front and rear frame, Boost 148 rear spacing, ISCG05 mounts, sealed bearing LockR pivots, Metric Trunnion shock mounts, coil shock compatible
- Fork: RockShox Sektor RL, 130mm, DebonAir, 15×110, tapered steerer
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-B
- Stem: All Terra 3D Forged Alloy, 31.8, 7?
- Handlebar: All Terra Alloy Riser, Double-butted 6061, 15mm rise, 760mm
- Grips: GT Statement2 Single Lock-on Grips
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, GS Cage
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 1×11
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT10 Rotors
- Crankset: Race Face Ride Cinch, 30T
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-46, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 29 x 2.35″, tubeless ready
- Rims: Alex MD27, 32h, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: All Terra Tall Flange Alloy disc 15×110
- Rear Hub: All Terra Tall Flange Alloy disc 12×148, Centerlock
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seatpost: All Terra Dropper Post w/ 1x Lever, 100mm (XS-S) 120mm (M-L) 130mm (XL)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Gloss Moss Green
L, XL, S, M