Nukeproof Scout 290 Sport Bike
The Scout takes you back to minimal fuss, raw mountain biking. Whether its embracing your spirit of adventure or attacking the trail, the Scout 290 Sport is designed as a do it all hardtail. Its low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to explore endless singletrack, rail berms or session the pump track. Whichever wheel size you choose, Nukeproof guarantee you will enjoy every second of your ride, so get out and explore nature’s playground.
The Scout 290 Sport is robust and versatile enough to provide comfort for longer XC rides, while allowing excellent handling at top speed. A low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to tackle anything that you come across.
Updated with longer geometry to accommodate even the tallest of riders, Nukeproof’s engineers took the opportunity to soften the ride with a profile seat stay assembly offering more compliance without compromising the torsional stiffness of the frame under pedalling.
Paired with the new ?Boost 148? rear axle spacing, helping build a stronger, stiffer wheel, the acceleration of the new Scout 290 Sport has been notably improved as well as allowing additional tyre clearance for up to 2.5? tyres on 29? wheels. (Note: Can be fitted with up to 2.8? tyres on 27.5? wheels).
- Frame: Nukeproof Scout 290, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR-34 29″ 130mm, air, boost
- Front Wheel: Novatec/WTB STPi29, 29″, black, 29mm, 15x110mm
- Rear Wheel: Novatec/WTB STPi29, 29″, black, 29mm, Shimano, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Maxxis Forekaster 29″ x 2.35″
- Crankset: SR Suntour Zeron S, 30T Stl, 170mm, GXP68/73mm, 53mm chainline
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore M6000, 1×10, Shadow Plus
- Brakes: Tektro HD M290
- Front Rotor: Tektro TR160
- Rear Rotor: Tektro TR160
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron 800mm, 25mm
- Stem: MJ Spry 60, 60mm, 6?, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron, black
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron Inline, 31.6mm, 400mm
- Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Navy – Blue