Cinelli Saetta Road Bike
Cinelli?s Saetta Centaur is constructed from Columbus carbon fibre for the frame and fork and with its endurance-orientated geometry, it?s an ideal option for both amateurs and seasoned cyclists alike. Whether you?re taking on tough sportives or regular training runs into the hills, the Saetta will give you the efficiency that you need as it offers ultra-precise handling and lightning-quick acceleration.
Monocoque Carbon Frame
Designed to offer outstanding durability and a long life-span, the monocoque carbon fibre frame offers a seamless look with clean lines. This is because each tube section blends seamless with the next one and as each tube is carefully dimensioned, stress forces on key areas are minimised. To enhance the frameset?s qualities further still, Cinelli chose the Miche Reflex wheelset. These wheels enhance the handling, acceleration and climbing abilities of the bike.
Campagnolo Centaur Drivetrain
Backing up the quality frame, fork and wheelset is Campagnolo?s Centaur drivetrain. The Centaur components combine with Miche?s Race HSP chainset to offer you super-smooth operation and reliable, slick shifting. This means when you?re attacking a climb or chasing down the leader of a race, you?ll enjoy fast transitions through the gears and optimised power transfer.
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Fibre Monocoque
- Fork: Columbus Carbon Fibre, 1/18 to 1/14 alloy steerer
- Stem: Cinelli DNA
- Handlebar: Cinelli DNA
- Handlebar Tape: Cinelli
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Centaur
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Centaur
- Shift/Brake Levers: Campagnolo Centaur
- Brakes: Caliper rim brakes
- Crankset: Miche Race HSP
- Bottom Bracket: BSA type
- Wheelset: Miche Reflex RX7
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Seatpost: Cinelli DNA, 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- Skeletal Efficiency Philosophy: The top tube is reinforced at the edges and is thinner at the centre, just like the bones of a human skeleton. This principle reduces the weight of the bike without compromising its strength. The new 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4″ oversized head tube increases the stiffness in the front part of the frame.
- Progressive Flexion Control: The curvature of the rear seat stays continues into the top tube, giving continuity to the carbon fibres, improving lamination and achieving progressive flexion control for a more fluid and safe ride.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cinelli Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
L, XS, S, XL