Rondo Ruut CF2 Gravel Bike
Whether it?s cyclocross racing, endurance touring, or just exploring well off the beaten path, Rondo?s Ruut CF2 Gravel Bike will allow you to push onwards regardless of how poor the weather is, or what the terrain is like. Built around Rondo?s Flex Design EPS carbon fibre frame, you?ll enjoy strong, direct and immediate power transfer to get you up to speed quickly. The Ruut CF2 also has a low overall weight, so you can efficiently and easily climb even the toughest slopes.
In a world first design for dropbar bikes, the Ruut CF2 features Rondo?s ?TwinTip? forks, which enable the rider to change the geometry to suit the terrain/riding type. This is thanks to their adjustable dropouts, which can be set in the ?HI? setting for steeper angles for a low and racey road bike feel, or the ?LO? setting for a slightly longer wheelbase and slacker angles, making it ideal for endurance or off-road adventure riding.
SRAM Rival 1 Groupset
SRAM?s Rival groupset gives you immediate pickup and engagement with every rotation. It brings you a wide-range rear cassette as you power up the climbs, and an 11-42 tooth configuration, no summit or slope should be beyond you. A 40 tooth chainring strikes the right balance of easy climbing and the ability to sprint for the line.
Mudguard and Pannier Pack Ready
Finishing off this fantastic package is Rondo?s sealed bearing disc wheels, which are ready for riding in all weather and terrain types. Also, SRAM?s Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes help you to scrub your speed in all conditions. The Ruut CF2 comes prepared with mudguard eyelets and rack mounts, ensuring you can be prepared for anything.
- Frame: Hydroformed 6061-T6 Triple Butted Aluminium, disc brake specific
- Forks: Rondo TwinTip Carbon 1.125-1.5″
- Handlebars: Rondo Flare, 440mm
- Bar Tape: Velo Comfort tape
- Stem: Rondo, S: 90mm; M,L,XL: 100mm
- Chainset: SRAM Rival 1 GXP, 40T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Brake/Shift Levers: SRAM Rival 1
- Brakes: SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival 1 Type 2.1
- Cassette: SRAM XG1150 10-42T 11-Speed
- Chain: SRAM PC1130
- Wheels: Rondo Superlight sealed bearing hubs, Rondo alloy 622-21 rims
- Tyres: Panaracer Gravel King SK 700x35c
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat, CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Easton EA50, 27.2x350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Rondo Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Sky Blue