Ruut CF1 Gravel Bike
Rondo’s Ruut CF1 Gravel Bike is built around a unique lightweight carbon EPS frame, giving the Ruut CF added versatility for both racing and touring. The Ruut CF1 takes riding on gravel to the next level with a frame that offers a degree of vertical compliance on the seat tube which eases out bigger bumps whilst remaining fully responsive and stiff during saddle sprints.
Rondo’s TWINTIP technology gives you extra versatility when on roads or tracks with the option of changing your seating position and adjusting the steering character of the Ruut CF1. The first setting with steeper angles, smaller trails and lower riding position is perfect for high intensity racing and sporty riding. The intuitive second setting gives the bike slacker angles which in turn allows for a more relaxed riding position and greater comfort when hitting the outdoor trails.
- Frame: RUUT Flex Design EPS Carbon
- Fork: Twin Carbon
- Handlebar: Easton EA70 AX 440mm
- Grips: Velo Comfort Tape
- Stem: Rondo S: 90mm, M,L,XL, 100mm
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat CR-TI
- Seatpost: Easto EC90 350 x 27.2
- Brakes: SRAM Force Hydraulic Brakes
- Shifters: SRAM Force 1
- Crankset: SRAM Forve 1 386 40T
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force 1 Type 2.1
- Cassette: SRAM XG1175 10-42 11 Speed
- Chain: SRAM PC1130
- Hubs: Rondo Superlight Sealed Bearings
- Rims: Rondo Superlight Alloy 662-20
- Tyres: Panaracer Gravel King SK 700C x 35
- 700 x 40c (Clearance for 650B x2.1″)
- 1x and 2x drivetrain compatible
- Thru axles for fork and frame
- Adjustable head angle and fork trail
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Rondo Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Brown – Black – Grey