Fuji Roubaix 1.5 Road Bike
When Fuji was creating its Roubaix 1.5 Road Bike, its goal was to create one of the lightest alloy race bikes around. With its frame weighing only 1090g and featuring all-carbon forks, it sits amongst an elite class of aluminium road bikes. Despite its low weight, the Roubaix offers lightning-quick acceleration and ultra-precise handling as you?re riding at your limits. This is all backed by the reliable Shimano Tiagra drivetrain and brakes, giving you the performance you need on every ride.
- Frame: A6-SL super-butted 6066 aluminium, integrated 1 1/2″ lower head tube, PF30 shell, double bottle mounts, oversized ETC chainstays, forged-road dropout with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon with tapered carbon steerer & alloy dropouts
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8″ upper – 1 1/2″ lower, integrated
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7?
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4? sweep
- Handlebar Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, 10-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano Tiagra, STI, 10-Speed
- Brake System: Shimano Tiagra calipers
- Crankset: Oval Concepts 300, forged 6066 arms, Praxis rings, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-28T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed with MissingLink
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 327, 700c 20/24H rims
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700x25c, 60tpi, folding
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238, steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight: 8.69kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Satin Storm Silver
54cm (21.25″), 56cm (22″), 58cm (22.75″), 49cm (19.25″), 52cm (20.5″)