NS Bikes RNS Forks
NS Bikes took an understated, minimalist approach when designing their RNS Forks, and the results are outstanding. Lightweight and elegant yet strong and durable, these RNS Forks find the perfect balance between an aggressive cut and a low front end to offer a stable and responsive performance.
Strong and Durable CrMo Forks
Made from heat-treated 4130 CrMo, NS Bikes’ RNS Forks are super strong and durable to cope with all of the tricks you can throw at them – landed or not! This fork comes with an integrated crown race and a 170mm steerer tube. A 7075 alloy top cup gives a clean finish and features 6mm and 8mm Allen hex sockets.
Lightweight Tapered Blades
The tapered blades of these RNS forks have been triple-butted to shave weight. The one-piece steerer tube has been CNC’d to save every possible gram. Lighter forks are better forks, especially when you can remove all doubt about fragility. The angled bottom offers better grinding clearance over other forks on the market. A protective layer is added to the RNS fork before they are painted to provide protection from corrosion.
- Material: Heat-treated 4130 CrMo
- Height A-C: 430mm (16.9″)
- Rake: 28mm (1.1″)
- Steerer Tube Length: 170mm (6.7″)
- Dropouts: 6mm Thick (peg specific)
- Triple-butted and tapered legs
- Steerer can be cut down by 15mm (0.6″)
- 7075 Threaded top cup with 6mm and 8mm Allen hex sockets, M24x1.5″ thread
- Top cup can be cut down in the middle without damaging threads
- Fits MTB/BMX front hubs, 100mm wide and 9mm, 10mm, and 3/8″ axles
- Safety washer interface
- No brake mounts
Buy NS Bikes Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black, Trans Blue