Demolition Rig Cranks
We can work up some sort of up-sell for these cranks but when you have Dennis Enarson on the same pair for over a year, that seems to speak for itself. Full heat treated arms that are ridged for extra strength and stiffness.
The larger 24mm heat treated hollow spindle prevents twisting and breaks seen in more common smaller spindles. Complete with 3/8″ ratchet spindle bolts for added convenience. For those guys that need a crank that’s going to withstand the abuse of drops and other hard landings, this is the crank for you!
- Heat Treated CRMO arms with built in ridge face for added strength and stiffness
- Forged 24mm x 48T splined boss that sites flush to prevent ankle scarring
- 24mm x 48T splined heat treated CRMO spindle
- CRMO spindle bolts with 3/8″ ratchet and 6mm allen keyed by CNC’d
- Requires 24mm bottom bracket, not included
- Weight: 896g/31.6oz. (175mm)
Buy Demolition Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.