Lynskey Ridgeline 29 SL Frame
The Ridgeline 29 SL Frame is the perfect choice for long-distance cross-country enthusiasts and XC racers that always push themselves to the limit. Lynskey has constructed it using a tapered headtube and square shaped titanium tubing, which combine to offer instant power transfer, vibration damping comfort and responsive and precise handling.
In addition to the excellent handling, comfort and pedalling efficiency that the Ridgeline 29 SL provides, it also offers the ability to run various drivetrain/rear axle setups. The slider type dropouts that the frame comes with are designed for a 12x148mm rear hub, but these can be swapped out with alternative dropouts for either a QRx135mm or a single speed setup. Chain tensioners in the dropouts ensure you’ll achieve perfect chain tension.
- Recommended Front fork Travel: Best suited for 100mm or a rigid 465mm
- Headtube Design: Tapered/Integrated
- Bottom Bracket Type: 73mm standard English
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 34.9mm
- Cable Routing: External, all under toptube
- Front derailleur type: 34.9mm low mount top pull front derailleur
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Max Tyre Width: Clearance for up to a 2.5″ tyres
- Brake Type: Disc (post mount)
- Rear Rotor Size: Accepts up to a 185mm rear rotor
- Dropouts: Slider Type dropouts with Interchangeable 12mm x 148mm Thru Axle, Single Speed or 9mm Quick Release (Frame comes with 12x148mm, alternative dropouts sold separately), Recommended DT Swiss 12x1mm thread pitch
- Rear Spacing: 12x148mm
Buy Lynskey Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.