Lynskey Ridgeline 29 Frame
The Ridgeline 29 Frame isn?t just another titanium hardtail, it?s an All Mountain hardtail that?s the most stable offroad frame that Lynskey has ever made! It offers the perfect blend of speed and comfort and a level of stiffness and precise handling that has never been seen before. It?s geometry and compatibility is also bang up to date too, as it features a longer top tube, a slacker headtube and ?boost? hub spacing with clearance for up to 2.5? wide tyres.
Efficient and Shock Absorbing
The frame is built up using a 3AL-2.5V Cold-worked shaped tubeset with a tapered and diamond shaped top tube and a tapered and square shaped downtube. Designed to meet and exceed the needs and demands of the most discerning riders, the Ridgeline 29 delivers outstanding lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer yet still maintains the renowned damping qualities that titanium is famous for.
- Frame Tubing: 3AL-2.5V Cold-worked shaped tubeset, taper/diamond top tube, taper/square downtube
- Headtube Design: Tapered/Integrated – Recommended Headset: Cane Creek 110 IS 42/52
- Geometry: Relaxed, XC-specific geometry
- Cable Routing: External, all “under” top tube
- Electronic Shifting Ready: No
- Front Derailleur Mount: 34.9mm low mount, top pull
- Bottom Bracket Type: 73mm standard English
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Max Tyre Width: 29×2.5″
- Brake Type: Mechanical or Hydraulic Disc (Post mount)
- Rear Rotor Size: Accepts up to a 180mm rear rotor
- Dropouts: Wright Style 12x148mm x 1.0 Pitch Thru Axle with replaceable hanger
- Rear Spacing: 12x148mm
- Seatpost Diameter Required: 27.2mm seatpost size (seatpost clamp included)
- Seat Tube Diameter: 34.9mm
Buy Lynskey Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
36cm (14″), 39cm (15.5″), 43.5cm (17″), 48cm (19″), 53cm (21″)