Lynskey Ridgeline 27.5 SL Titanium Frame
Lynskey’s Ridgeline 27.5 SL Titanium Frame is finely tuned to provide the ultimate in stiffness for durability and precise handling, yet it is forgiving enough to ensure lasting comfort for those all day trail sessions. Titanium out performs all other materials in regards to fatigue resistance, corrosion resistance, and ride quality. Lynskey frames are amongst the best in the World for their design, craftsmanship, and attention to detail.
Rather than just being limited to a geared setup at the rear, this frame gives you alternative drivetrain options. The SL model features sliding dropouts, which means you can either run this frame in a geared set up or a single speed set up, as the adjustable dropouts enable you to obtain perfect chain tension.
- Recommended Front fork travel: Best suited for 120mm
- Rear Rotor size: Accepts up to a 180mm rear rotor
- Headtube Design: Tapered/Integrated
- Bottom Bracket Type: 73mm standard English
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 34.9mm
- Cable routing: All under Toptube (Downtube cable routing for Shimano side pull front derailleur
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Max Tyre Width: Clearance for up to a 2.3″ tyres
- Brake Type: Disc
- Dropouts: Slider Type dropouts with Interchangeable 12mm x 142mm Thru Axle, Single Speed or 9mm Quick Release (Frame comes with 12x142mm, alternative dropouts sold separately), Recommended DT Swiss 12x1mm thread pitch
- Rear Spacing: 12x142mm
- Weight: 1.8kg (Approx)
Buy Lynskey Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Medium, X Large
42cm (16.5″), 52cm (20.5″)