Lynskey Ridgeline 27.5 SL Frame
Designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness for durability and precise handling, yet forgiving enough to ensure lasting comfort for those all day trail sessions, Lynskey brings you its revised and updated Ridgeline 27.5 SL. It?s the perfect choice for cross-country and single track addicts who always push themselves to the limit.
In addition to the excellent handling, comfort and pedalling efficiency that the Ridgeline 27.5 SL provides, it also offers the ability to run various drivetrain/rear axle setups. The slider type dropouts that the frame comes with are designed for a 12x148mm rear hub, but these can be swapped out with alternative dropouts for either a QRx135mm or a single speed setup. Chain tensioners in the dropouts ensure you’ll achieve perfect chain tension.
- Recommended Front fork Travel: Best suited for 120mm
- Headtube Design: Tapered/Integrated
- Bottom Bracket Type: 73mm standard English
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 34.9mm
- Cable Routing: External, all under toptube
- Front derailleur type: 34.9mm low mount top pull front derailleur
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Max Tyre Width: Clearance for up to a 2.5″ tyres
- Brake Type: Disc (post mount)
- Rear Rotor Size: Accepts up to a 185mm rear rotor
- Dropouts: 12×148 Thru-axle, fixed dropouts, recommended Lynskey 12x1mm thread pitch
- Rear Spacing: 12x148mm
Buy Lynskey Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Small, Medium, Large
38cm (15″), 42cm (16.5″), 48cm (19″)