Fulcrum Red Power 27.5″ HP CL MTB Wheelset
The Fulcrum Red Power wheel design is strong, stiff, reliable while being lightweight. Featuring a fully tubeless ready, wide profile rim that provides an excellent tyre profile, which enhances your performance. Increasing traction, grip and rolling performance, this refined rim profile is made even better thanks to the Fulcrum straight pull spokes and exceptional performing hubs. This wheelset is a fantastic option for XC, Trail and Marathon riding and delivers superb reliability throughout use.
Enhanced Performance, Control and Stability
To enhance performance, control and stability over the roughest terrain, the Red Power hubs are equipped with a 20mm internal sub-axle, which ensures maximum stiffness and durability while being very lightweight. These wheels roll on industrial sealed cartridge bearings to ensure smooth and efficient rolling performance that lasts much longer than most other top-end mountain bike wheels. For rider convenience, this wheelset uses an adaptor compatible axle system, ensuring that should you require these wheels to be compatible with a different axle size in the future, this is easily achievable with an axle-adaptor kit, which is readily available to purchase separately.
- Material: Aluminium
- Tyre Type: Tubeless, Tube Type
- Use: XC, Trail
- Rim Width (Inner): 23mm
- Rim Width (Outer): 28.5mm
- Type: Tubeless Compatible, Disc Brake
- Freehub Compatibility: 11-speed
- Bearings: Industrial Cartridge
- Spokes: Count: 28; Type: Straight Pull
- Disc Brake Rotor Engagement: AFS (Centre Lock)
- Weight: 1.68kg
- AFS Axle System: Using a disc rotor mount on the hub body and a Thru-axle engagement, Fulcrum have developed an axle system that integrates perfectly with the frame/fork dropouts and provides flex-free performance when putting the power down and optimised stability when applying heavy braking loads to your disc brake calipers.
Buy Fulcrum Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – White
15x100mm Front QR Rear, 15x100mm 12x142mm, 15x110mm / 12x148mm Shimano