Cube Reaction SL 29 Hardtail Bike
The Reaction SL 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike builds on the success of Cube’s original Reaction model and with its revamped frame and impressive spec list, it really is ready to rock! Equipped to dominate any trail or competitor, the Reaction SL boasts Fox 32 Rhythm forks, a 2×11 Shimano groupset and fast rolling Cube-built wheels. This combination results in a bike that offers everything you’re looking for from a race-ready 29er ? Speed over rough terrain, excellent handling and acceleration and a comfortable, controlled ride.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- Fork: Fox 32 Rhythm, 2-Position Remote Lever, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, integrated, top 1 1/8″, bottom 1.5″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Performance
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, Boost, 36x26T, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6010, 15QR, Boost
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6010-B, 12mm, Boost
- Rims: Cube EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 29×2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 29×2.25″
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 12.7kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
48cm (19″), 58.5cm (23″), 53cm (21″)