Cube Reaction Race 29 Hardtail Bike
Cube?s Reaction Race 29er builds on the best bits of the previous Reaction model by adding features such as a stiffer thru axle rear end and routing for an internal dropper seatpost. That?s not all though, as it features SRAM?s ground-breaking Eagle GX 1×12 drivetrain, powerful Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes and the buttery smooth RockShox Judy air forks.
Advanced Alloy Frame
As at home on the XC race track as it is on tough singletrack trails, the Reaction Race offers lightning quick acceleration thanks to its double butted 6061 aluminium frame. The frame also features Cube?s Agile Ride Geometry for the ultimate riding position, as it keeps you comfortable and in control as you push yourself to the limit.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, internal cable routing, Easy Mount kickstand ready, tapered headtube, PressFit BB
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, tapered steerer, 15x110mm dropouts, 100mm travel, PopLoc
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Performance Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Flat Race, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Performance
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle trigger
- Brake System: Shimano Deore BR-M6000, hydraulic disc brake (180/160)
- Crankset: SRAM Stylo Eagle, 32T, 175mm
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Front Hub: Cube Alloy Light
- Rear Hub: Cube Alloy Light
- Rims: Cube EX21, 32H, Disc, tubeless ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25″
- Saddle: Cube Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 12.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
48cm (19″), 53cm (21″), 43cm (17″)