Cube Reaction Pro 29 Hardtail Bike
Cube Reaction Pro 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike boasts a reworked double butted 6061 alloy frame and a high quality and durable components package. This includes the smooth performing and adjustable RockShox Recon Silver TK Air forks and a slick and reliable SLX/XT drivetrain. It?s further enhanced with Schwalbe fast rolling, high grip tyres and with tubeless ready rims. The Reaction Pro 29 is crying out to be thrashed hard around the trails.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK Air, PopLoc, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, integrated, top 1 1/8″, bottom 1.5″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Performance
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, Boost, 36x26T, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, centere lock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6010-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rims: Cube EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 29×2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 29×2.25″
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
58.5cm (23″), 53cm (21″), 43.5cm (17″)