Cube Reaction C:62 SL 29 Hardtail Bike
The Reaction C:62 SL 29 Hardtail Bike from Cube is a standard-setting XC racer that will have the competition eating your dust. With a revised carbon fibre frame and a Shimano XT 2×11 drivetrain, it delivers exceptional acceleration and quick and efficient climbing. This is paired up with a Fox 32 Float Performance fork that smooths the trail and keeps your front wheel planted and a Fulcrum Red 55 Boost wheelset that’s wrapped in fast rolling, high grip Schwalbe tyres.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit Boost BB, Integrated Cable Routing, Boost148, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC FIT4, 2-Position Remote Lever, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, integrated, top 1 1/8″, bottom 1.5″
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.0 Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-M8020-E, E- Type, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Race Face Next R 36x26T Boost, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Cube Race EXC 145, Carbon
- Seatpost: Newmen Advanced, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10.2kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
43.5cm (17″), 53cm (21″), 58.5cm (23″)