Cube Reaction C:62 Pro 29 Hardtail Bike
The Reaction C:62 Pro 29 Hardtail Bike features Cube?s redesigned carbon fibre frame, which is built to be stiffer, lighter and more responsive. Plus, as Cube doesn?t give its “Pro” title to a bike unless it boasts high-quality spec, the Reaction C:62 Pro 29 comes with SRAM’s GX 1×12-Speed drivetrain, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes and RockShox Recon Silver TK Air forks. This means it?s ready to tear it up on technical singletrack and podium chasing cross-country races.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mould Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit Boost BB, Integrated Cable Routing, Boost148, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK Air, PopLoc, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, integrated, top 1-1/8″, bottom 1-1/2″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Flat Race Bar Pro, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Performance
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle Trigger
- Brake System: Shimano Deore BR-M6000, hydraulic disc brake (180/160mm rotor)
- Crankset: SRAM Stylo Eagle, 32T, 175mm
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Wheelset: Answer Atac AM, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 29×2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 29×2.25″
- Saddle: Cube Race EXC 145
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 11.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
48cm (19″), 53cm (21″)