Cube Reaction C:62 Eagle 29 Hardtail Bike
Everything about Cube’s Reaction C:62 Eagle 29 Hardtail Bike is about one thing ? speed. From its highly advanced carbon fibre frame to the SRAM’s Eagle 1×12 drivetrain this version of the Reaction C:62 is built to take your fight all the way to the top of the podium.
In addition to the ultra-efficient frame and drivetrain, there’s also SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes and RockShox’s Reba RL Air boost forks with remote lockout. This means you’ll enjoy fine control on the descents and excellent stopping power and even the roughest parts of the trail will be smoothed out. Plus when the time comes to climb, at the flick of a switch you can lock up your suspension for enhanced climbing performance.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit Boost BB, Integrated Cable Routing, Boost148, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL Air, Remote Lockout, 15x110mm, Tapered, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, integrated, top 1 1/8″, bottom 1.5″
- Stem: Newmen Evolution SL 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.0 Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO1 Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle Trigger
- Brake System: SRAM Level TL, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Carbon Boost Eagle, 34T, 175mm
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM PC-X01 Eagle
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.25, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Cube Race EXC 145, Carbon
- Seatpost: Newmen Advanced, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9.7kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
48cm (19″), 58.5cm (23″), 53cm (21″)