Vitus Razor VRX Road Bike
The Razor Razor VRX Road Bike is the perfect road bike for the first timer; it’s comfortable, nimble, and willing to take you further and faster than you can imagine.
Comfortable Aluminium Frame
The Vitus Razor VRX Road Bike features an aluminium frame that is designed around a sporty, comfortable geometry. Straddling race and endurance, the Razor gives you the perfect taste of the open road. The 6061 alloy frame features lightweight double butted tubing, meaning the tubes are thinner in the middle for lightweight and comfort, and thicker profiles at the welds for strength and durability. A full carbon fork helps provide nimble steering as well as soaking up the road ‘buzz’.
Shimano Tiagra 10-Speed Drivetrain
Featuring a reliable 10-speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, which utilises the controls, ergonomics, and technology seen on top range models.
- Frame: AL6061 Alloy, 130mm QR
- Forks: Carbon, 12K weave, Alloy steerer and dropout
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra, 52x36T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Tiagra 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, band on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 10-speed, 12-28T
- Chain: KMC X1011, 10-Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano RS010
- Rear Hub: KT, 130mm, 28h, QR
- Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano K-Guard 28c
- Front Brake: Tektro R317
- Rear Brake: Tektro R317
- Handlebars: Vitus Alloy
- Steerer: Neco, 1 1/8″
- Stem: Vitus Alloy
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus Alloy
- Weight: 9.9kg/21.1lbs
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Red
54cm (21.25″), 56cm (22″), 58cm (22.75″), 50cm (19.75″), 52cm (20.5″)