Vitus Razor Road Bike
The Razor Road Bike is the ideal entry-level road bike; it’s comfortable, nimble, and requires little maintenance.
Comfortable Aluminium Frame
The Vitus Razor Road Bike features an aluminium frame that is designed around a sporty, comfortable geometry. Straddling race and endurance, the Razor gives you the perfect taste of the open road. The 6061 alloy frame features lightweight double butted tubing, meaning the tubes are thinner in the middle for lightweight and comfort, and thicker profiles at the welds for strength and durability. A full carbon fork helps provide nimble steering as well as soaking up the road ‘buzz’.
Shimano Claris 8-Speed Components
A reliable Shimano Claris drivetrain underlies the Razor, providing the same controls, proven ergonomics and technology which is seen on the top of the range models. The complete bike weighs in at 10.3kg.
- Frame: AL6061 Alloy, 130mm QR
- Forks: Carbon, 12K weave, Alloy steerer and dropout
- Chainset: Prowheel, 50x34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris, band on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG50, 8-speed, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC HG-40
- Rims: Jalco, 700c
- Front Hub: KT, 100mm, 24h, QR
- Rear Hub: KT, 130mm, 28h, QR
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x28c
- Front Brake: Tektro, alloy dual pivot
- Rear Brake: Tektro, alloy dual pivot
- Handlebars: Vitus Alloy
- Steerer: Neco, 1 1/8″
- Stem: Vitus Alloy
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus Alloy
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Blue
58cm (22.75″), 52cm (20.5″), 54cm (21.25″), 56cm (22″)